If you are anything like me, you love the process of looking for new backsplash ideas to revamp your kitchen functionality and design. The most recent trend among top Architecture and Interior Design firms is custom glass backsplash which allows them to experiment with their design sense and creat mesmerizing masterpieces. The primary purpose of a kitchen backsplash is to protect the wall from cooking oil and hot liquids that can stain and damage the wall. The kitchen backsplash also serves as the centerpiece that gives your kitchen personality and style.
From clean and minimalist to cozy, colorful and modern, there are endless designs to choose from. Backsplashes can span the entire wall, they can be a pop behind the range, or they can cover the area between the countertops and cabinets. If you are having a hard time deciding on a design, or simply want inspiration, the 10 kitchen backsplash design ideas below will help you create the kitchen of your dreams.
1. Light Green Forest Glass Backsplash
2. Grass on White Background Glass Backsplash
3. Yellow Sunset Glass Backsplash
4. Green Northern Lights Glass Backsplash
5. Red Poppy Flowers Glass Backsplash
6. Abstract Wood Texture Glass Backsplash
7. Blowing Grass on Blue Background Glass Backsplash
8. Tropical Light Blue Ocean With Flowers Glass Backsplash
9.Wood Grain Glass Backsplash
10. City Skyline Glass Backsplash
Are you inspired? Do you want to learn more about how to order a fully customizable glass backsplash?
Click here to learn more!
Our design experts are ready to guide you through the process of bringing your kitchen to life! Contact us to get started.
Are you a graphic designer with interior design sense? Click here to learn more about we can work together.
If you enjoyed this article, make sure to share it with friends on social media.